Saturday, 23 August 2014

Ice resin blog hop

Hi everyone I'm so so so excited to here today as part of the 

How exciting!?! Also theres something really exciting for you guys! There's some amazing prizes up for grabs and all you have to do is leave a comment for a chance to win!


Iv been so lucky to be given the opportunity to make a Christmas jewellery
piece mixing my indigoBlu products with Ice resin! Amazing right?
And that's just what you could win!

To start with I stamped the snowflake lace stamp onto my black card with the flitter glue and then rubbed the mega flakes onto the glue. Then Iv cut out a piece of the card with the snowflake detail on to fit into the frame.



Iv put a layer of slap it on in the frame and the placed the piece of card initially and put a layer of slap it on over the card. This seals the card so top any colour running into the resin.

When that is completely dry, the fun starts with the ice resin! I mixed my equal parts into my ice resin pot and used my stick to mix it and then left it rest for 5 minutes,
Using my stick I added the resin to the frame until the whole are was covered and then added a
little extra to make it a beautiful dome!
Left over night to set and wala!



Products used,

As you probably already know by now this is a three day blog hop and here are the links to all the fabulous blogs that have been involved in the hop!

33 comments:

  1. I KNEW this would be beautiful and so it is!!!! This silver version is so elegant and perfectly executed. With results this good I bet you're hooked! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Laura, lovely and wintery with the cool bead colours, stunning. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, this looks fantastic... You'll be making lots more lovely pieces! Can't wait to buy my ice resin! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Laura! The snowflakes look soooo pretty and I love all the extra beads ..... gorgeous!!! Enjoy the weekend hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely gorgeous - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so stunning,just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. an amazing piece laura. brilliant. thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful! Laura, I think the bells are sweet! Carol La Valley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura, wow this is amazing, looks absolutely fabulous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laura
    What a stunning piece of jewellery,I am looking forward to giving it a go.
    Love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing I am new to ice resin but am totally in love with it after this lovely blog hop thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura you always do the most amazing stuff - this is beautiful - I love it.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous and looks amazing! I am loving the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the delicate motif with gilding flakes, so effective against the black background. Gorgeous piece of jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, fab project, just love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely piece, perfect use for Ice Resin, super!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous necklace! This will be so pretty to wear for the holidays or all Winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely fabulous. What a great project x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful piece.Love the step by steps.Truly inspiring.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Laura... I would totally wear that for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty, a beautiful piece of jewellery :))

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous Laura. I will have to add bezels to my list of needs lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Laura this is amazingly beautiful love it, gorgeous work huni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Laura, this piece is beautiful.......hugs Lisa.B.x

    ReplyDelete